“$1 Sushi!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

When I think $1 sushi, I think they are trying to get rid of product for the next shipment to come in...WRONG! very fresh fish, tuna was the sushi star and only $1 per piece. Definitely worth it. Sit at sushi bar to get a little amuse bouche before your sushi. We are going back tomorrow. It was that good and I worked at a sushi restaurant for over a year so I know good fish! We also had one of the special rolls nor on the menu called the lobster roll, it was just as good! Decor leaves something to be desired and the servers were a little frazzled but food was perfect!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We've had many meals here over the years but our last two visits have not been good. The curry I ordered did not taste as it should and I couldn't eat it. The waitress didn't stop at our table to ask if everything was ok and it was only when she came to clear the dishes that she could see I hadn't eaten my meal. She didn't charge for my curry but we won't be going back. Perhaps we were just unlucky but there are plenty of better places to eat.

1  Thank cjwhols
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had Sushi and Thai food when we went, both were excellent, service was very good too had lots to eat and portions very big needed a doggie bag for left overs

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I loved my pasta and the variety the foods my family ordered were splendid as well. Great atmosphere, great weather to eat outside and catch all the nightlife that goes on in this busy city. It was walking distance right from our hotel and seconds away from st johns pass! Excellent service and excellent food!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This restaurant is a little hidden as it is at the far end of the Johns Pass area, but it is worth finding. The sushi and Thai food is fresh and tasty, each dish having a distinct and authentic flavour, which is rare in most Thai restaurants.