“please don't go”

Ocala, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“please don't go”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

worst casino cruise ever. only had one cash out window on the whole ship that should have been a clue that it was a scam, they took everyone's money, maybe 5 people cashed out with combined less than $100 total rip off and scam. food was nasty, the whole ship was ghetto and raggedy. you pay highly for alcohol and it's weak and watery. no air conditioner for 1/2 the trip, people laying all overthe place. no sitting unless you're spending $$. smelled like gas fumes. i told my lady they need to rename the ship Alcatraz because you're in prison in the middle of the ocean. this cruise was terrible. if i thought i could have swam back to shore i would have jumped.

5 Thank jonejerry

Ocala, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Worst 5 hours of my life!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I booked this cruise with a groupon for an anniversary night out...we have been on other casino cruises and loved them, we were in Clearwater for the weekend so decided to try this one. First off, the ship is suppose to leave out at 7pm..nope, try 7:50, so for an hour you're choices are: sit inside & sweat or sit outside & sweat, meanwhile paying for watered down drinks (by the way, my pineapple juice was rotten, i should have known when the "bartender" sniffed the container right in front of me lol). So, once we finally take off for this hour long, 9 mile trek to international waters, they feed you the "buffet" you pay $10 each for - the menu: ziti out of a can, rice and veggies. We had to eat standing up by the trash cans because there was no seating, apparently they over booked, then my husband asked a worker where we should put our silverware (the plates were paper) and he said he didn't know he was busy. Then once it was finally time to gamble, they wouldn't honor our $10 each in casino credits thru our groupon because guess what?! no internet service or wifi out 9 miles so it wouldn't come up on my phone, which is where the lady at the ticket window told me to show them. The worst part was the fact that the a/c kept going off and it was hotter than hell in there. then probably 1/4 of their slot machines weren't working (they didn't have much to begin with) there were people laying all over the floors because there's only seating at the lot machines (i'm serious too, you can't sit unless you're gambling) there was puke on all levels of the boat, they told us to just "walk around" and laughed about it. The fumes throughout while the ship is moving are terrible. A girl passed out and was seizing from heat exhaustion and they had no medical staff so they came over the ship intercom and announced "if anyone on the ship has an medical experience, please come the the 3rd floor immediately" - as many retired people that go on that ship you would think they should have some type of staff member with medical background. Once the gambling was over & we were on the 1.5 hour trip back in they completely shut off the a/c it was soooooo hot in there and so many people were laying on the floors sea sick because the ship rocks so badly. I can't even tell you all the things wrong with this ship, I already wasted 6 hours of my life on the "escapade" i'm not going to waste any more! One last thing though - when we docked we were stuck all on one floor sweating for over 20 minutes past leaving time because the ambulance had to get the passed out chic off first, people were chanting "let us off! free us!" it was hilarious. Please never go on this ship, I;m not a complainer and can have fun in a cardboard box but this ship is CRAP!

9 Thank brooke m
Redington Beach, Florida
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“It ain't bad at all.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We visited on Friday night and got exactly what we expected.
The food was a buffet, chicken, ham rice and veggies, salad and deserts.
The food was hot and fresh.
It may not be a place to be if you do not want to gamble some,
But saying that, there was great music on the top deck with plenty
Of dancing.
The staff were friendly and the ship was clean.
I don't really understand all the negative comments unless those folks
Were expecting a 5 star cruise. It was great for a 5 hour casino cruise.

4 Thank Lou L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hated it”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I actually thought it was going to be a nice experience but it was a five hour torture! Bored out of my mind...waste of my day off.

2 Thank hospitality_z
Florida
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 273 helpful votes
“Not worth the money!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Food was mediocre..drinks are mediocre. Hello, it is a gambling boat...don't you think the machines should all work?? Nothing to do if you got tired of gambling. Boring!

4 Thank Gagal