“Ocean fishing with Captain Ippolliti !”

Dos Hombres - John's Pass Fishing Charters - Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: John’s Pass Fishing Charters are the best private deep-sea fishing charters on Florida’s Gulf Coast – fishing within minutes of St. Pete, Clearwater and Tampa. We run deep to fish for grouper, snapper, amberjack, cobia, kingfish and tuna, or book an evening shallows shark trip. We take up to six passengers out into the blue waters and catch big fish. We are not like other charter boats: we take our fishing charters very seriously and want you to catch as many keepers as we can find. Our first priority though is that you have fun – and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you and your party have a great time fishing with us.All equipment, ice, bait, and licenses are provided. Keep your catch – we’ll clean it and direct you to a restaurant that will cook if for you.- Up to 6 passengers total (fishing or not)- Hardcore, offshore fishing fun- Shark and snapper trips- All equipment, ice, bait & licenses are provided
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Family trip with Captain Anthony. Best day on vacation. My husband fought with a 8 ft shark and we kept catching fighting King fish non stop! It was very exciting & fun. As well as great fishing, it was a beautiful trip. Our captain was very knowledgeable and experienced as well as a great guy. We picked the best charter! Ready to do it again on our next stay in Florida.

Midwest fishing nuts,

in 2 reviews
"pole"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed April 19, 2013

There is not much more that can be said. Captain Anthony put us on fish all day and made sure that we knew how to catch them. His knowledge and experience showed and when I am back, he will be getting a call.

1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We had a family trip with Anthony. Great captain. Put us on fish. Very friendly and hospitable. Good boat. Wide and stable. Good gear. All around a good day.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have fished with several guides on both coasts of Florida and can say hands down my trips with Capt Anthony have been the best I have ever had. As soon as you leave the dock it is obvious fishing is his passion not his job which definately adds to the experience. No matter if you have been fishing your whole life or never fished in your life Capt Anthony will insure you have an awesome day on the water.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was a slightly apprehensive as I boarded the vessel, having just watched ‘Jaws’ and ‘Open Water’ the previous evening. A combination of thoughts creeping to the forefront my mind, abandonment to the deep and razor sharp teeth shredding my flesh as my life-force drains from my body into the dark and bottomless Gulf of Mexico. A shiver creeps up my spine, as I take my final step from the steel plank, from the safety of land, on to this ship that slowly takes me from everything I've ever known.

Then we caught a [--] of fish, had a blast with Captain Anthony and got back safely about 6-8 hours later.

Kudos Dos Hombres, we had a great time!!!