Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Place To Rent A Waverunner

We've visited Treasure Island for a number of years. But this was our first time jet skiing. I was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MichaelSeese
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
via mobile
Very knowledgeable and Friendly

My husband and I had the best customer service while visiting the area. The owner Michael was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
RebeccaP2381
via mobile

All reviews jet ski the early bird wave runners make reservations clear safety instructions great business the staff was super friendly in great shape great fun water sports an absolute blast year olds visiting the area awesome experience bucket list a lot of fun johns pass
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Each time we visit John's Pass we rent jet skis from Woody's Water Sports. Woody is the very friendly owner operator of the business. He's very courteous and very accommodating. The jet skis are the best in the area. We went as a family and rented 4 out for an hour. They are well maintained and if you like fast, they're fast. We saw plenty of dolphins when we were out in the Gulf actually some swam right along side us.
You'll find his assistant Mike, just as friendly as Woody and the prices are very reasonable.
During peak times be sure to call ahead and reserve.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was looking for something fun to entice my teenage boys to the beach and this is definitely it! First of all Woody was extremely helpful answering all my questions on the phone before I called to book. He continued to be just as helpful in person. It was the first time for all of us. We rented the 110 hp and even with those you can fly over the water. The boys loved it except the grumpy one who was too young to drive. It is a bit of a work out though especially so for the passenger who has to hold on. You will definitely feel it in your shoulders after an hour on the gulf. And if you happen to jump off into the water it isn't as easy as teenage boys make it look to get back ON! looking forward to going again...

1  Thank JBDAVIS
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Woody's Watersports provided a great experience to highlight my day trip to St Petersburg. We were greeted by Woody as soon as we walked in, and he referred us to an assistant, Michael, since he was already with customers. Michael was very competent and helpful in explaining the options, rules, and operations. All the staff was genuinely friendly, and even remembered our names after we got back after an hour! The jet skis are Yamaha 3-seaters and you can rent them at 110, 130, and 150 HP. We rented the 130 HP which provided plenty of OOMPH for 2 people. the 110 HP would have been plenty fine for those preferring a more moderate cruising pace. It was a blast zooming around the gulf coastal area! There are storage bins, disposable, waterproof cameras available for purchase, and a small, private changing area. When we left Woody even made sure we knew how to get to our next destination. I will definitely seek their business again if I find myself in the area

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My husband rented a jetski for an hour. The ski was in great shape and was much less expensive to rent than the ones at the resort ion St. Pete Beach. He got a discount from the rental packaged with a parasailing place next door.
The employees were really helpful and they locked up his phone so he could call me when he was done.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Have used Woodys several times. Woody is such a nice guy. Go early in the morning for discounts. We almost always see dolphins, and often have them swim beside us.

There are no deposits required like other places. He will also capture a pic for you as you go out.

Highly recommend!