“Never judge a book by its cover”

The Boardwalk Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Established in 2007 We are a casual waterfront restaurant located on the boardwalk in Johns Pass Village. We started as a small ice cream and coffee shop in 2007. We slowly expanded over the next few years slowly bringing in more and more food items. Now we are a one stop shop on the boardwalk for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We pride ourselves in the quality of our food and love to hangout on the boardwalk and talk about fishing. Come on out and try our Authentic New England Lobster Roll, our delicious fish tacos and of course our famous Boardwalk fries, you wont be dissapointed.
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

This place serves delicious food! I got the grouper sandwich, my bride had the chicken sandwich. We sat along the front window and watched the ships pass by, dolphins swimming, and of course we were people watching too! Don't judge this place by how it looks on the outside (or the inside either). Clearly all efforts are placed on serving quality food!

1  Thank Jeffery U
Write a ReviewReviews (1,074)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The cooks really know how to prepare great food - always consistently great. We go back year after year for the best hand cut fries, fish tacos, lobster roll and grouper prepared how you like it.
The burgers and Philly steak are also specialities that we like.

1  Thank Julie P
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Our family arrived late in the area. Went to Trip Advisor to see where a good place to eat would be to go to for our family. Everyone has different palettes including our 9 year old. We all had great meals for the price. I had the Fish N Chips that was amazing!! The fish tasted so fresh and the hand cut fries were awesome. My husband had a French dip and our daughter had hotdogs. Everyone left very full and satisfied. I would definitely go back and try their other menu items. They seem to please everyone in the group!!!!

1  Thank Rhonda B
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Hesitation walking buy regardless of the review. But after ordering jumbo onion rings. Had to try more lobster roll was great. Fish tacos great. And I don't like fish even. Philly was pretty good too.

1  Thank robert l
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Simple and not exactly note-worthy from outside, but the burger I had was by far one of the best in my life. Better than bobby flays, for sure. Loved it.

1  Thank John J