“Thank goodness for Trip Advisor...”

The Boardwalk Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Established in 2007 We are a casual waterfront restaurant located on the boardwalk in Johns Pass Village. We started as a small ice cream and coffee shop in 2007. We slowly expanded over the next few years slowly bringing in more and more food items. Now we are a one stop shop on the boardwalk for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We pride ourselves in the quality of our food and love to hangout on the boardwalk and talk about fishing. Come on out and try our Authentic New England Lobster Roll, our delicious fish tacos and of course our famous Boardwalk fries, you wont be dissapointed.
Grandville
“Thank goodness for Trip Advisor...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

...or we might have never gone here. You can't make a Grouper sandwich any better. The large piece of meat was so tender and perfectly flavored. The buns were fresh and yummy. The whole thing was a treat. We added a side of fries for one of our orders and a side of onion rings for the other. They were both sooo good! And the Screwy sauce was a perfect accent for them. I hope there is enough time left in the week to go back. The guys working the small, casual restaurant were very good and helpful. There were a lot of take out orders being picked up while we ate inside so you know all of the local shop workers did a take out, meaning that they all know how great the food is. Fortunately, this is a Monday in the off season and the place wasn't as busy as others have commented. Don't expect silverware and china; this is a casual picnic shop atmosphere.

2 Thank Carl W

Columbus, Ohio
“Eat Here!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

When in Madeira Beach, I went on Trip Advisor to see what was the number one restaurant and found it was The Boardwalk Grill. I read the reviews and recommendation to have the Lobster Roll, since they are famous for them. UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS! I also had a grouper sandwich on another day and again, was made to order and fabulous! Don't let the casual look of the grill turn you away! The food is great and the service matched it! Eat Here!

Ottawa Canada
“It was sooooo good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I read the reviews on tripadvisor, and knew I just had to come here for a grouper sandwich. I was not disappointed. It was outstanding! It was a little messy to eat, but worth every messy bite! Lots of paper napkins available. I was also amazed with the fries. I haven't had fries as good as these in a very long time. I hope to get back here again at least once more during my vacation. Service is top notch too!

“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Food was fantastic a lot of food for the money. Staff was great helpful and made the dining experience wonderful

arlington tn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Philly cheesesteak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Place doesn't look like much but the owners were friendly, they have beer on tap and make an awesome cheesesteak! Fries are hand cut and probaly the best I ever had! I would come back here if I was anywhere close!