“Good wee cafe !!”

The Boardwalk Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Established in 2007 We are a casual waterfront restaurant located on the boardwalk in Johns Pass Village. We started as a small ice cream and coffee shop in 2007. We slowly expanded over the next few years slowly bringing in more and more food items. Now we are a one stop shop on the boardwalk for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We pride ourselves in the quality of our food and love to hangout on the boardwalk and talk about fishing. Come on out and try our Authentic New England Lobster Roll, our delicious fish tacos and of course our famous Boardwalk fries, you wont be dissapointed.
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Good wee cafe !!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Went in for a snack. Place was busy and only 5 or so tables. Good choice on menu. I had the chicken tacos and wife had the grouper sandwich. Both were really good.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simple Delicious”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The staff was nice and the food was very good. I enjoyed looking out over the water while I ate. Personally I recommend the Chicken Parmigiana sub. It's to die for!!

Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Nice Little Place on the Boardwalk”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great little spot near the end of the John's Pass boardwalk. Very small, good food & ice cream too! My wife had the lobster roll which she claims is the best she ever had. The French fries are not to be missed! Sandwiches huge, and a good value too.

Florida
“Great Little Place”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Found this thanks to you fellow Tripadvisorians. This little place serves really good food. They always have a fresh catch of the day available. Grouper bites were excellent, and if you in a non-seafood mood, they have a killer philly cheese steak that is huge! Really huge - no kidding. They have fresh cut fries there too that are great with a little malt vinegar on them.

There are only a few tables inside, so timing is everything - if you want to dine-in, don't go at the obvious rush hour times around lunch or dinner. We always went a little early for dinner and always got a table. A few wooden booths outside too.

Very personable staff, fresh fish, good prices - in our opinion it's the best value at the Boardwalk.

• Visited May 2013
USA
“Boardwalk Grill is a hidden gem.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I stopped in on our vacation after reading the other glowing reviews on here. Everyone else was RIGHT! The atmosphere was fun and casual. Some may feel that for the price it should be a little more sophisticated, but you have to remember where you are. It's some pricey real estate on the boardwalk. I had the Lobster Roll, something I have always wanted to try. It was as good as I've imagined it so many times. Stuffed to overflowing with chunks of lobster claw and knuckle meat, it was dressed with a light layer of mayo dressing and diced celery. The flavor was beautiful. Nice and light and fresh tasting. My wife had the Fried Shrimp Po Boy and it was very good as well. Nice big roll with lots of fried shrimp and cheese melted over it. We also tried an order of the Boardwalk Fries and if you've never had these they are a must. First par-fried and then finished with a second fry when ordered, these thick cut beauties are crispy on the outside and creamy in the middle. Doused with malt vinegar they are probably the best fries I've ever had. Overall this place is very, very good. The service was a little chaotic, had to go inside to get malt vinegar (supposed to come with the fries) and back in to get the check, but that is a small thing compared to the whole experience. I will definitely go back when I'm in Madeira beach again.