“Real English Chips!!!”

The Boardwalk Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Established in 2007 We are a casual waterfront restaurant located on the boardwalk in Johns Pass Village. We started as a small ice cream and coffee shop in 2007. We slowly expanded over the next few years slowly bringing in more and more food items. Now we are a one stop shop on the boardwalk for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We pride ourselves in the quality of our food and love to hangout on the boardwalk and talk about fishing. Come on out and try our Authentic New England Lobster Roll, our delicious fish tacos and of course our famous Boardwalk fries, you wont be dissapointed.
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Real English Chips!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I just ate breakfast and then lunch here with my Son today. It's great boardwalk food with exceptional service. Fresh fish that is cooked to order by people who actually appreciate your patronage - there's a concept! It's no "Salt Rock," but if you're not into the pretense of over-priced foo-foo food, then try this place. I'm a local, that actually appreciates good seafood and have eaten their grouper nuggets and chips (not fries - I'm originally British!). Try their fish taco's, lobstah rolls and breakfast food also...After eating out for 30 years, this is the first place that has moved me to provide a response on Tripadvisor....Don't pay attention to any negatives on here, we've all witnessed 'those' people at restaurants...

• Visited January 2013

Nashua, New Hampshire
“King of frozen food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I wanted to have a nice meal and watch the sunset. Thank god for the sunset. My fellow Americans deserve the bad reputation that we have when it comes to food. Whoever says that this restaurant is the greatest in the area must be using a fast food place for comparison. The lobster roll was underloaded with frozen lobster and overloaded with other stuff. The bread itself was a little bit stale. The grouper sandwich was OK, but not to talk about. The service is acceptable. Next time I will sit on a rock, watch the sunset and save some money.

• Visited January 2013
canada
“Can't be number 1 ? Really”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

There must be a mistake , tripadvisor says its number 1 . Nice that its on the pier , but there are a bunch that look nicer and have a better atmosphere.
Frozen battered shrimp , regular fried food , nothing special , nothing wrong with the place except my daughter wouldn't use the toilet :(
Like I said , must be a mistake

1 Thank franky472
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food amazing people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Good times great food..... What a way to end our vacation..... My two sons and I just happened to stumble upon this jewel of a place. We wanted to try some authentic local cuisine and we weren't disappointed. Not a fancy place but we were able to relax eat some great food and even saw six dolphins playing in the water :) we had fish and chips, shrimp and chips, fish sandwich and a fillet of slightly blackened grouper Mmmmmm....nice big portions, you can't leave hungry then leave your mark by signing a dollar bill look for ours The Crazy Canadians :) can't wait to go back.

1 Thank Danshelly1
Windsor, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Based on the reviews we went there for dinner. So glad we did! Hubby and boys had the lobster roll which they said was absolutely one of the best things they have ever eaten! I had shrimp which was very good. We shared fries; some of the best we have ever had! Very reasonable prices and friendly staff. Just a note; we went later in the evening and they were low on fish, so if you want the fish then go earlier. Wouldn't want you to be disappointed!

• Visited December 2012