This was my 9th year to stay at the Surf Song at Madeira.........this was the 13th year for the people I go with.......we love it.......it is very clean....the grounds are very well maintained. We would recommend it to anyone.....we like the idea it is a smaller condo building.....we have made some life long friends from all over the country and Canada. It is close to a lot of things to do and shopping. Many of the people that stay there during the time we are there, have been vacationing there for more years than we have....I think that says a lot for the Surf Songs reputation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surf Song Resort is not your typical high rise hotel. Only 40 units, all individually owned. No two units are alike, offering hotel units, studios, 1 & 2 bedrooms. Large beach front heated pool. Directly on Madeira Beach at John's Pass. Managed by SunHost Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Surf Song Resort Townhouse #343 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Song Hotel Madeira Beach
- Surf Song Madeira Beach
- Surf Song Resort Townhouse #343 Madeira Beach, Florida