Spent 11 days at the Surf Song and it was another great vacation.This was our third year there,we were right by the pool and never was bothered by noise.it is the only place that I stay when we go to Madeira Beach.We have stayed at many places along Gulf Blvd and this one suits us the best, great location, directly across the street from John's Pass, lots of stores many good restaurants near by, short walk to the beach, great pool, and very clean, helpful staff, and great rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surf Song Resort is not your typical high rise hotel. Only 40 units, all individually owned. No two units are alike, offering hotel units, studios, 1 & 2 bedrooms. Large beach front heated pool. Directly on Madeira Beach at John's Pass. Managed by SunHost Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Surf Song Resort Townhouse #343 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Song Hotel Madeira Beach
- Surf Song Madeira Beach
- Surf Song Resort Townhouse #343 Madeira Beach, Florida