Just returned yesterday from the Surf Song, there is nothing bad i can say about this place this was our second year there and we will be back next year it is so relaxing and peaceful, There are many people that return there every year. We met alot of very nice people there.They have a really nice pool and all the units are very nice. It is right across from John's Pass where there is lots of restaurants, bars and shops.You won't find a place with such reasonable rates as there. Can hardly wait for next year to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surf Song Resort is not your typical high rise hotel. Only 40 units, all individually owned. No two units are alike, offering hotel units, studios, 1 & 2 bedrooms. Large beach front heated pool. Directly on Madeira Beach at John's Pass. Managed by SunHost Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Surf Song Resort Townhouse #343 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Song Hotel Madeira Beach
- Surf Song Madeira Beach
- Surf Song Resort Townhouse #343 Madeira Beach, Florida