Barefoot Beach Club(Madeira Beach)
$149
  • Pool
Schooner Hotel(Madeira Beach)
$100
Beach Suites Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
$100
$125
$113
$134
Holiday Isles Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
$112
Hotels.com
Madeira Bay Resort(Madeira Beach)
$91
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewsdirectly across the streetbeach accesswithin walking distancejohn's passimrecottagepoolunit
Reviewed January 7, 2009

I've stayed there and haven't seen any gardens there. Are we talking about the same place? The pool is not heated either.Otherwise it was nice. We had to clean our place ourselves though.I really didn't think of it as a condo, more like a 2 room apt.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jch3413
Reviewed September 24, 2008

This is the second year my mother and I have stayed at the Gulf Gardens Resort. Emory and Maria are the best! They keep the grounds beautiful and the condos are exceptionally clean. Walk across the street to the beach and short walk down the road to the Candy Kitchen...best home made ice cream on the beach. What more could you ask for. We can't wait 'til next year. This property is very affordable and conveniently located to grocery stores, malls, and St. Johns Pass.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Beachcandy
Reviewed July 8, 2007

We just returned from our vacation in Madeira Beach and our stay at the Gulf Garden Resort was absolutely amazing!! The condo was immaculate and so charming. We had everything we needed right at our fingertips. Maria and Imre are jewels! The gardens were lush and breathtaking. The pool was sparkling, relaxing and crystal clear. We simply walked across the street and we were right on the beach. The beach was picture perfect and not crowded at all. The town and neighorboring towns had many wonderful places to eat and visit. This was the best vacation of my life so far! We are already making plans to return next summer-- if not sooner!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LuckyClover13
Reviewed May 23, 2007

My daughter and I stayed at Gulf Gardens last June. The second week of June 2007 we will be returning and staying in the same unit. This is the first time we've gone to the same place two years in a row. We loved the area and our cottage that much. Imre was so wonderful. We felt relaxed, safe and at home. The owners of the unit the Bokharts are wonderful people that really go the extra mile to help you feel welcomed.

I would recommend the area and the Gulf Gardens. We accessed them through VRBO, and the pictures there are exactly how the unit looks, no fluff or fake pics. The beach is right across the street, but there are so many beaches to visit. The sand is truly very similar to white powdered sugar, and the water is so clear and warm it is like bath water. We went to a different beach everyday. The weather was a blessing. It is about an hour and a half to Orlando and a couple of hours to the Everglades, so there are great day trip opportunities as well. Busch Gardens is in nearby Tampa.

I'm praying we have just as good of an experience this year. I've included a few of my favorite pictures of the area. I know that's what I like to see when I'm researching a new place to visit. Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled with family
3  Thank NetWit2008
Reviewed May 26, 2006

We stayed at gulf garden resort in Oct/Nov 2205. WE've benn going to maderia beach
every year since 1998 and this was the best ever. EXCELLANT! Clean & comfortable
Property mgs , Maria & Imre made us feel at home and treated us like family! They are
both worth their weight in gold. We are returning Oct/Nov this year/2206.

Marg Stone/ Thelma Leblanc