All reviews directly across the street beach access within walking distance john's pass imre cottage pool unit
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed for a week in cottage #9. Compact, clean- but had everything we needed. Gulf Gardens was right across the street from the Gulf. Very easy access to the beach. Landscaping and pool was beautiful.Everything was very well kept. Had a great grill area with outdoor seating. Imre and Maria-the managers at Gulf Gardens were kind and helpful. Loved the area, white sand beaches and near anything you could possibly need. Would love to come back and stay longer. Do not hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bearsmom1958
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just got back from a week at the gulf. Have never been here before so I only knew what I was able to find out on the internet and guest reviews. This place is a perfect spot. Right across from beach access. So of course that was a daily visit. Our cottage was clean and had everything we needed. The pool was wonderful and always clean. Great location to get anywhere and off street parking. The managers were so kind and helpful. Greeted us everyday with a smile. Couldnt of asked for more.

Room Tip: We rented in may cause it is considered off season and the rate was much lower.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank iekdak
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had stayed in Redington last year. We took a trip while there down to Madeira and Johns Pass and liked it so well we decided to stay in Madeira this year. We searched online and found a quaint rental cottage called the Charming Beach Cottage. (#5) It was available for the week we planned to visit so we contacted the owner to book it, sent in our deposit to secure it, then waited for 3 long months until it was time to begin our adventure down to sunny Florida. First let me say that Kelly (Owner) was such a pleasure to work with when making our reservations. The cute, cozy, and comfy little cottage was exactly as she described and more. We arrived and was greeted by the sweetest and most accommodating resort manager. It was more like coming home to family than staying at a vacation rental. Imre and Maria (managers) made our stay here so special and memorable. The cottage was stocked with anything and everything you could need. We didn't have to go out and purchase anything except food of course. The grounds are so amazingly clean and well kept, as well as the cottage. The bed was so comfy and we slept so well every night. There was only one thing that was a wee bit uncomfortable and that being a small bathroom but everything else more than made up for that. We loved it here and know that anyone who chooses to make this rental unit theirs for a week or longer will be very happy with it. I could go on and on but sadly we have to pack up and get ready to go home tomorrow. We will definitely return to this very Charming Beach Cottage! Thank you Kelly & Dan for sharing your little piece of paradise with us. Thank you Imre & Maria for your hospitality and making us feel so welcome. We will not forget you!
---- Billy & Mary Davis

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank Mary D
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at Gulf Gardens after my daughter found their listing on the Internet. I rented a room for a week, and was so impressed with the cottage I stayed in, and the overall ambiance of the area. The landscaping is simply beautiful, the pool was very inviting ... and right across Gulf Boulevard there's the beach. The best of all worlds ... staying in a great establishment with a pool and across the road from the beach. Imre and Maria make you feel very at home, always have a smile on their faces and are a very kind, sweet couple. I will definitely stay at Gulf Gardens again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
8  Thank Karen C
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I had a week stay at Gulf Gardens (unit 5), the whole resort was just amazing. Clean, comfortable, great pool and a very short walk across the street from the beach. I swear it has taken me longer to get to the beach when staying at a high rise beachfront property. If you are looking for something unique and reminesent of "old Florida" this is for you! Imre and Maria (caretakers) are amazing, and answer any questions quickly. I look forward to many more vacations at Gulf Gardens Resort. I also think it would be a great group or family trip utilizing multiple units. There is a wonderful poolside covered large eating area with gas grill for end of the day get togethers! Love it! p.s. parking is right at your front door!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple