Madeira Bay Resort(Madeira Beach)
$170
$143
Beach Suites Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$195
$176
Hotels.com
Holiday Isles Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$179
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
Belle Vista Hotel(Madeira Beach)
All reviewsdirectly across the streetbeach accesswithin walking distancejohn's passimrecottagepoolunit
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I had a week stay at Gulf Gardens (unit 5), the whole resort was just amazing. Clean, comfortable, great pool and a very short walk across the street from the beach. I swear it has taken me longer to get to the beach when staying at a high rise beachfront property. If you are looking for something unique and reminesent of "old Florida" this is for you! Imre and Maria (caretakers) are amazing, and answer any questions quickly. I look forward to many more vacations at Gulf Gardens Resort. I also think it would be a great group or family trip utilizing multiple units. There is a wonderful poolside covered large eating area with gas grill for end of the day get togethers! Love it! p.s. parking is right at your front door!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank KKWALTERS
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Always clean, managers are wonderful. Couldn't have asked for more! Gazebo area is kept up and grilling options available. Plants and trees well kept, pool area always clean. We loved Imre and Maria. Just a walk across the street to get to the beach and johns pass is a nice place to browse for shopping.

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank rk09f
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Had the occasion to visit the Gulf Garden Resort recently while visiting friends staying there for 2 months. This beautifully situated resort on Gulf Blvd, directly across the street from the Gulf is a very well kept property. A beautiful pool area, covered pavillion with tables and gas grill, plenty of parking and best if all, beautiful Florida weather. We were told their is a waiting list for longer term rentals so check it out early to see if there are any openings for the time you'd like to stay in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Tim_JanAshville_NY
Reviewed October 1, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at Gulf Gardens (Unit 2) at the end of September. We had a fabulous week and are already trying to figure out when we can make it back. We booked through VRBO.com and were very pleased with that process. The resort is very modest, but extremely quaint, and CLEAN.

Gulf Gardens: We were looking for a cottage-type getaway where we could relax and unwind, but still cook our own meals and we got exactly that. I felt I relaxed more on this trip than any of our all-inclusive trips. Our unit's kitchen was stocked with every supply you will need for your stay. The complex has a BBQ that you can use as well as a shared outside eating area. We didn't use these amenities but will try to take advantage next time. The pool is extremely clean and quiet. When we were there there weren't any other guests really using the pool. The beach is right across the street, so we spent most of our time there. In the mornings we'd brew our coffee and bring them across the street to enjoy as we walked along the beach. Madeira Beach is one of the cleanest beaches I have been to. We walked a couple miles north, and as soon as you crossed into Redington, the sand was much less groomed than what it is in Madeira.

Let me also mention that the property managers Imre & Maria are extremely warm and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure you were comfortable and happy with your stay...I even got a hug when we left!

Location: Within walking distance is a great little ice cream shop, a few convenience stores, and a little further up (walkable if you like long walks) is John's Pass to the south, and to the north the CVS & Wynn Dixie are not far either. Everything is right there. Madeira Beach being between Clearwater and St. Petersburg makes it a great home base for your stay. There is lots to do close by.

When we went it was after Labour Day, so it was VERY quiet. We loved it though. It felt at times like we had the beach to ourselves, and we never had to wait for a table at the restaurants. I would go back at this time of year again.

Great value!! If you're looking for an all-amenities resort, go to one of the resorts in Clearwater and pay big bucks. But if you're looking for a more affordable, do-it-yourself type getaway where you will feel at home, I would HIGHLY recommend Gulf Gardens. The value cannot be beat...you will be very happy with your choice. I can't wait to go back :)

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
8  Thank TOAdventureGirl
Reviewed July 13, 2010

Have been coming to Madeira Beach many years, just found this charming place this year, our new vacation destination. Perfect! Incredibly clean, maintained gardens, crystal clear pool, across street from beach, and lovely resident managers. Home away from home. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple