We spent 10 days in April at this wonderful resort, and enjoyed each day. First off it is the great staff that makes this place so warm and inviting to the guests. Mario, Laurie, Lauren and Vonetta along with newcomer Vanessa are what keep people coming back. They all do a wonderful job of making you feel welcome. The rooms are spotless, comfortable, large, and most are ocean front for a reasonable cost. The pool and pool area are spotless. The breakfast's in the morning are good, but many of the items are not suitable for diabetics, and with almost 30% of the ageing population diabetic it would be nice to cater to this population also. The only improvement other than breakfast would be safes in the rooms. Most resorts and hotels now offer this as an amenity to guests. Be sure to read the newspaper write up about the new/old owners of the resort in the front desk area, they have come full circle since 1970. It was a very interesting story. Yes there is noise from the construction and rebuild of a complete new section of the hotel, but I would rather put up with the noise knowing that the owners are putting money and improvements back into a place that I will return to for a stay in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida