Our stay here was really enjoyable, we were in the largest suite, a 2 bedroom, each with a king size bed and a good size flat screen tv, my room had a large window facing the ocean with a door leading to the good size balcony. I got to keep the door open all night and listen to the ocean. Yes, there are a couple of dated things but it is super clean has a beautiful view of the ocean and well worth the money.. I thought the breakfast provided was fine, I was very happy they supplied just enough to get the day going, yogurt, bars, oranges and apples, there is also a get selection of teas and coffee, we had our own in the kitchen. Our kitchen was a really nice size, we didn't use it much but it had lots of windows and it was always nice and bright. This was a really good sized place, would be perfect for 2 couples lots of space and 2 bathrooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida