This hotel is a great place to stay for a reasonable price. You can find more elaborate hotels in the Clearwater Beach area, but they are much more expensive. Shoreline Island Resort is well kept and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Our ocean front king room was clean and updated with fresh paint and quality appliances in the kitchen. The paint was fresh, the water pressure was wonderful and the view of the Gulf was most pleasing.
My wife was a bit taken aback when we drove up and saw the big letters on the Shoreline sign that say "ALL ADULT" but I assured it only meant that no little kids would be disturbing us. The owners are continuing to improve the property by constructing a new building and while the construction created a bit of noise, it was not unbearable and I personally like the sound of progress.
The free continental breakfast was nice and when you want to go to the beach they have beach chairs to borrow at no extra cost.
We will be back to Shoreline Island Resort on our next trip to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida