“Spring Break”

Shoreline Island Resort
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Madeira Beach
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This is the third time I've been here. Each time it's been excellent. The staff is very helpful. It's very nice. It's quite. It's very relaxing. This is the first time I've been here solo. I miss not having my wife with me, but it's still all good. I'm at the beach. I highly recommend this place.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Steve C
ShorelineGM, General Manager at Shoreline Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you have found peace and comfort at our resort. We really appreciate your recommendation and we will continue to work hard to provide the same experience you have come to depend on, each time you are here. Thank you for your great review and for being a loyal guest. We look forward to serving you many more times in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Overall a nice place. Location right on the beach is outstanding. Only downside is the construction of the new rooms. Noise from construction voided out sitting by or being in the pool. Once construction is done, I'm sure that it will return to its higher previous status.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank anonymous838

Thank you for your recent review. We understand how the construction has been bothersome and we really appreciate your willingness to stay with us during this time. We look forward to when our project is complete and being able to offer brand new rooms to our guests. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to have you as our guests. We hope to see you again when our project is finished.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Clean room, friendly staff, wonderful pool. We were upgraded to the ocean front from the apartments across the street. The unit is smaller but has a full kitchen and lovely screened balcony overlooking the beach.WOW. There is some noise during the day from construction. The beach and pool and views are amazing. There is a grab and go breakfast bar with fresh coffee that is a real convenience. I would stay here again.

4  Thank aunt2twins
ShorelineGM, General Manager at Shoreline Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Gulf Front room. Waking up to the sound of the waves and the beautiful view of the Gulf waters is a really great way to start your day. We are glad to hear that the noise from the construction was not too bothersome for you during the time that you were here. We really appreciate the understanding and patience of our guests who have come and stayed with us during this time. Thank you for your great review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I needed a hotel at the last minute and was having my girlfriend meet me while I was working in the area. The staff made us feel like family. Their suggestions for restaurants and local attractions were spot on! Do yourself a favor a book a gulf side room!

2  Thank Sobi41

Thank you for your great review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our main goal is to make every guest feel like family as we appreciate each opportunity we are given for our family to serve you. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My sister was tired of the snow and had an opportunity to take some vacation time so we made it a family affair with my mother and I joining her. My sister and I looked for places to stay on the beach (on Tripadvisor) and really liked this place plus a few others. Mom and I checked them out and found this place to be the best for us. We were only able to get a king bed with rollaway but we called daily to see if there were any cancelations and at the last minute we got a room with 2 queen beds. Loved our room! Right on the gulf, watched the sunset from our balcony, walked on the beach, it was wonderful. The pool area was nice and the heated pool great. The staff was so friendly and housekeeping didn't care that we never left the room until afternoon. As others have noted there was construction going on but it wasn't too bad. We really liked the fact that this was an adult only hotel but unfortunately we had children in the room above us that were quite noisy at times (owners family I guess). The room was adequate, kitchen was nice-appliances dated, beds comfy, nice recliners but only 2 so one of us had to use the bed. We will definitely come back, can't wait to see the new rooms.

Room Tip: If you don't want children above you avoid room 544. Don't let construction stop you, it...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Kathleen C
ShorelineGM, General Manager at Shoreline Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

We are so glad you came to enjoy a vacation at the Shoreline! We thank you for understanding all the improvements we are undergoing at the property and are glad you were not to inconvenienced. We have been so thankful to keep the pool and patio area available and glad you enjoyed our beautiful white sandy beaches. As you mentioned there were two children above you (I have a daughter and son) and they do tend to run from place to place. As I do live on the property, we try to inform people of the situation. Fortunately they do sleep from 7pm till 7am which makes for a good nights sleep. I am glad we were able to give you a room with two queens. I hope you do come back again and are able to enjoy our new building when it is complete.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed for 4 nights. When we arrived, we were immediately told we had been upgraded to a larger room. To our delight, we had a huge beachfront room on the 2nd floor with a full kitchen and screened balcony overlooking the Gulf. We have stayed here in the past and find the staff very welcoming and friendly. There is a construction site on property where the owners are expanding and adding 30 new rooms. It didn't bother us other than the fact that parking in front of our building was a bit tight. On the weekends, rooms are not made up and we had to exchange our towels at the office. No big deal! There is coffee, yogurt, fruit and packaged pastries in the office between 7-10am which is a nice amenity. Since this is an adults only hotel it is extremely quite which adds to the relaxing atmosphere. Also, there is a nice clean laundry room on site that we needed to use before continuing our vacation further south. We will definitely stay again.

7  Thank maryannGoffstown_Nh

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I’m sure the upgrade to a gulf front room was a nice treat when you arrived and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed it.
Our construction project has caused our parking to be limited on certain days depending on what stage of the project they are working on. We do also have additional parking across the street that we use for overflow as well. Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed just one night at the Shoreline and hated to leave! We had a king gulf view and enjoyed viewing the ocean from our room. Room was clean and comfortable. The Shoreline offers a continental breakfast, and coffee is available 24/7. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Granana
ShorelineGM, General Manager at Shoreline Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for your recent review. We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you as our guests and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madeira Beach
#5 of 15 in Madeira Beach
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites
#6 of 48 in Treasure Island

Been to Shoreline Island Resort? Share your experiences!