Beach/water close to hotel
Above average Continental breakfast
Desk Staff very good (Mario?)
Pool and area clean, warm.
Apartments across street w/ kitchen is large and comfortable w/ full size stove and refrigerator.
King bed very comfortable. Good AC - bit noisy though.
TVs in living room & Bedroom
Least expensive rooms (apartments) are across the street
(as noted on their site, but I didn't read/see before booking)
Internet does not reach across the street, so if a rainy day you're SOL.
Expect construction noise next to the pool during the day, at least for the next 1.5 years as they are building a new hotel addition; then the "Beachview" will disappear from these apartments across the street.
Housekeeping did not do a 'complete' cleaning job for the three days we were there
PRO: Desk staff was very embarrassed, apologetic and adjusted the final bill accordingly so we're good.
Summary: I would stay again, though probably beach side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida