I reserved a spacious queen room for 2 nights on the 4th floor. I specifically asked the receptionist if I could have a room as high as possible, and she said and I quote, "I can get you as high as the 4th floor." She said she sent me a confirmation e-mail, but I never received it. When I checked in, I noticed the room key said 236. The receptionist then told me, well, we can reserve the size of the room, not the location. That is NOT what she said to me over the phone when she was taking my credit card information. I had to pay up front for the first night, so I would have expected the room I reserved to be available to me. Instead, I got stuck on the BOTTOM floor. I tried to make the best of it, but found out quite quickly after the sun went down that the heater was broken. Normally not a big deal, but it was extremely cold that night, and ruined the mood for any sort of indoor activities, considering it was about 40 degrees inside the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida