Shoreline Island Resort
Barefoot Beach Hotel(Madeira Beach)
$169
  • Pool
Holiday Isles Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
$102
$195
$158
Madeira Bay Resort(Madeira Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Beach Suites Resort(Madeira Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsyogurtcontinental breakfastan adultnew buildingking studiogranola barsfull kitchenlove kidsheated poolpeace and quietsmall kitchenget awaygulf viewnoodlesjohn's passsound of the wavesdvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Our stay was only two days however but the entire time we felt like we were at home. The entire staff is welcoming, friendly and just make you feel good. Yes, the decor in the rooms is somewhat dated but it is NOT a bad thing in any manner - would you really want granite countertops in a room and pay extra to make you feel better? Your call - I'll save that for my own kitchen....I would prefer what this place was and that is CLEAN, much better maintained than some large chains. The beds were comfortable, the recliners were excellent and the small patios off of each room are relaxing. Pool was never crowded and while yes the overall crowd was a bit older than us (we are early 40s) everyone was pleasant and polite. The beach is beautiful and it was a nice quick getaway from home. While there isn't a bar, there is a fridge in your room and we brought a blender - a quick stop to the liquor store as well and we were all set. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Pete C
ShorelineGM, General Manager at Shoreline Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you have found comfort within our resort and that our staff greeted you with a warm welcome. It is our great pleasure to serve you as our guests and to have the opportunity to provide you with your new home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This our place to go and just relax, the staff is always friendly and willing to help you at all times, we have been there many times over the years and always make new friends. the restaurants that the staff recommends are always great. The rooms are nice and the view from the patios are relaxing. The kitchen in the rooms have everything you need for any meal that you wish to make. Will be back next month already booked a room. You all are great bunch.

Room Tip: building 4 or 5 are great
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank art b
ShorelineGM, General Manager at Shoreline Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for your recent review and your loyalty to our resort. We look forward to seeing you each time you come and appreciate every opportunity we have to serve you as our guests. We are happy that we can provide you with the home away from home that you have come to depend on. See you again next month!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great place for the older folks,great rooms-full kitchen&2 recliners which comes in handy if you get indigestion from eating at Seaside Dave's.Nice location,right on Gulf Blvd& a mile from John's Pass.Coffee&rolls for breakfest included.No kids.Adults only...not a topless place!!!Family orented.Beach was great,but no shade...hot!

Room Tip: Get one facing beach,construction&renavation beggining soon...so consider calling FIRST!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dirtydave6929

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to have you as our guests and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here for a week (8-27 to 09-03) and it was a wonderful week of peace and quiet. We were welcomed by the manager and his wife who both were wonderful and made us feel welcome. I requested a higher floor and we got 4th floor right by the elevator room 476. When we opened the door the room was very clean and had two queen beds and two of the nicest recliners I have ever sat in. Plenty of dishes and silverware and glasses but we used disposable cups and plastic silverware. Full size refrigerator and plenty of cabinet space. Bathroom was not spacious but fine for the week. Our housekeeper Vicki was very kind and friendly. Front desk personnel was top notch especially Leann I think was her name. We meet lots of longtime guests who return year after year and if I ever come this way again would stay here without any qualms. Pool is very nice just wish they had a hot tub! Didn't like the screened in porch as it made it impossible to take a picture of sunset without screen showing but I understand why the have the screened in to prevent birds and bugs from getting on balconies. I took some wonderful pictures I will post later. Nice toiletries in the bathroom as well. Beds were ok but I am used to a select comfort bed so I didn't rest as well as at home but I did rest. They are tearing down the older motel section later this year and will be building a new tower in its place with a glass elevator and I look forward to visiting again in the future. Place is older and could use some minor fix ups like painting but I bet by this time next year this place will look better than ever. Nice clean beach and plenty of pool toys and chairs and tables to sit around and just enjoy the sun and the fabulous view.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Knights3254

We are very pleased that your experience was great from the start. I was happy to greet you as you arrived as I don’t always get the opportunity to speak with guests as often as I would like. My wife and I and our two children live on the property and we enjoy every opportunity to talk with our guests and introduce ourselves.
We are really excited about our building project and we plan to work really hard this next year to make the Shoreline even more beautiful with more to offer. Thank you for your great review. We are so happy that you had such an enjoyable week and we hope that we will see you again next year.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Locally owned..very friendly staff all around..always quick to accommodate and will offer advise on local places to visit. rooms are clean and place is quiet. Beach area rarely crowded..when staying at Madeira Beach this is my place of choice.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank fsu01

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our resort offers everything that you need for your vacation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.