Rented a gulf front studio. 4th floor. Perfect view of the ocean. Could hear the sound of the waves. Screened in, so no bugs. The room and the resort were as clean and neat as could be. Pool heated and clean. Resort very quiet. Over 21. Located right on the sand and a narrow beach so a short walk to water's edge. Good variety on the continental breakfast. Staff very helpful and friendly. Arrived early but could just hang out at the resort till room was ready. Able to rent cabana and good lounge chairs on site. We stayed in the building above the office. Updated room decor. The only thing missing was a tiki bar/snack bar or restaurant on site. But it is just a short drive to find a place to eat/ have a drink. But beware a lot of the places shut down fairly early -9pm. Soft, white sand. Office closed 9pm -6 am, but there is an emergency number posted. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida