After a long journey from the UK we were very pleased with the hotel, the receptionist was very welcoming and helpfull. Room a good size and well equipped including 2 very comfy reclining chairs. Although basic we enjoyed breakfast and the all day coffee. On the down side it was disappointing to see the bag a sunbed and table brigade out early morning placing towels on facilities they had no intention of using for most of the day. This meant that even finding somewhere to sit down for breakfast was not easy. Also our room on the second floor was above a very noisy ac unit which made sitting on the balcony a noisy rather than relaxing experience. Finally there was a particular member of reception who could do with a course on customer interaction and learning how to smile (name begins with R)! That said the rest of the staff were excellent and we would certainly go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida