We come here every year at the end of summer. For me, it is the last week of July because I am a teacher. That's why I love this place! No one under 21 allowed! This place is not the Taj Mahal, but it is very clean and comfortable, but best of all, there are no kids to bother you. You are able to rest and relax in the pool or on the beach or go in the Gulf. There is a double grill, which takes charcoal; sometimes people leave some charcoal there! Locally, there is a Winn Dixie close by with many restaurants within walking distance. The room we stay in has a private balcony and a kitchenette. There are some pool/beach supplies such as noodles and rafts. We love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida