we stayed 5 days 4 nights and shore island and were very pleased. we have 3 teenagers so adults only was a plus. The view from our room was amazing. There are not a lot of perks and frills with this motel but it has everything you need. The only downside was the beach chair rentals a bit pricy so we just used towels to sit on. would be great if the motel had there own for guests. Coffee on the beach and every morning we saw pods of dolphins swimming right out front of our room in the gulf a major plus. We will be back in the future. Staff was helpful with great local places to see at eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida