We stayed at the Shoreline in early March with another couple. We had booked 2 King Garden view rooms but were upgraded to Ocean Front, which we really appreciated. There was a cold snap during this period but we still had a great time. Even though it was cool we were able to go in the heated pool, eat breakfast outside and take walks on the beach.
My daughter and her husband were looking around for an affordable place to stay on their trip to this area in June. I recommended the Shoreline and she was pleasantly surprised at the price, the location and the amenities (breakfast buffet and free parking for example). I'll be so jealous of her when she's there. I know she'll have great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida