If a one bedroom condo on the beach is all you'll need, this place is a very good deal. We felt lucky to have found it with no advance notice. It was very clean and cost $80 less per night than what looked to be a comparable place a half mile up the beach. The hotel is "Adults Only", which is nice, keeps everything quieter. The pool is heated so you can use it all year round. Madeira Beach is a great location, near many restaurants and activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida