My husband found this property online after much research. We were looking for something 'on the beach' that was not cost prohibitive. Reluctant, as we knew this was an older property, we chose Shoreline. It was easy to find, and we had a wonderful stay. I will say, if you are looking for an updated Holiday Inn or Marriott, it is not. It is An Older property, but the management has done a great job with their updates, such as new carpet, new faucets, new cabinets, new tile flooring in the kitchen and bath, etc. It was quiet, relaxing, and we saw dolphins morning and late afternoon. Our room faced the gulf, and the balcony was screened. We had the pleasure of watching and photographing some of the most beautiful sunsets we've ever seen. I can't say enough about Shoreline. We had one questionable complaint, and without asking, the office staff took care of our 'question'. They went over and beyond to make sure we had a pleasant stay. We will definitely be returning in the future. BTW, this is an 'adult only' property, thus the reason it is so quiet, all the time. We met many very nice people from all over such as England, Canada, Cincinnati... Etc. Our only regret is we were not able to stay longer, but we will return to Shoreline in the future. Also, it is in a very good location, only about a mile from John's Pass. And if you choose to stay in this area, please try to make it to Lisa's Cafe, a quaint little restaurant not far from Shoreline... (About 3/4 mile). If you have your walking skills up, I'd suggest walking, if the weather is cool enough. Great restaurant with an owner proud of her work and aiming to please. Overall great vacation spot! Give it a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida