“Nice addition to John's Pass”

Hooters - Johns Pass
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters - Johns Pass is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 80 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Mount Morris, Michigan
“Nice addition to John's Pass”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Exceptional service, great food, great view! Located atop boardwalk at John's Pass, nice view for watching boats, etc.

Visited March 2013
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed the visit! Hope to see you again sometime soon.

Madeira Beach, Florida, United States
“Slowww service!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Decided to stop for what we thought would be a quick lunch when my nieces and I were doing the tourist thing at John's Pass recently. Standard menu items, nothing special, were ordered. It took over an hour for our food to arrive, and then some of us had to wait another 10 minutes after those who had ordered wings got their meals. Two of us ordered salads (which I would think would be the easiest and quickest to prepare), yet we were the last to receive our food.

One order for fries, which should have come with our first wave of service, were forgotten. Once reminded, the waitress still so long to bring it, we had finished everything else by the time it arrived. Also, my niece who ordered an alcoholic drink had to send it back because it was so watered down. (And she's the one person in the family who never complains about anything!) I remarked when we arrived that it had been about 20 years since I'd been to a Hooters. I remarked when we left that it would be at least another 20 before I return. The salad was very good, but definitely not worth the wait.

• Visited December 2013
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and bring your concerns to my attention. I'm sorry to hear you weren't impressed with the the service but I do hope you choose to give us another shot sometime. Please look out for a private message from me.

Thank you in advance.
Canada
“Typical Hooters with a big Patio and gift shop”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The girls are cute, good drink specials and the patio is pretty big with a good view of the bridge and the water front and lots of TVs. It's close to John's Pass village and on the boardwalk and the beach isn't far either. Service was average, food was the same. Overall it was a pretty typical Hooters experience. Nothing to complain about.

Visited December 2013
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you in the future!

Cheers.
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“ok just ok”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

overpriced for standard food. service was ok, nothing to rave about. I dont think we will come back, Mugs n Jugs is way better!

Visited October 2013
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you weren't impressed with your experience. I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with some feedback. Please look out for a private message from me.

Thank you in advance.
WEST YORKSHIRE
“Hubby's favourite place”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

For obvious reasons! But the food is better than most of the others we have been to in the chain (which can be greasy).

Visited November 2013
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Hi there!

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear your husband enjoys Hooters and that you were impressed with the food.

Hope to see you both again soon.