“Great visit.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hooters - Johns Pass

Hooters - Johns Pass
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters - Johns Pass is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 79 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Wentzville, Missouri
“Great visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have a hooters restaurant not far from our house, and very rarely go. However, it seems like we end up there when we are on vacation! We had the buffalo shrimp (best I had the entire trip) and fried pickles (always good), and I was told the oysters were the best of the trip also. Service was quick and the mojitos were PERFECT.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kerri M
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your experience and food! We hope to see you again in the future.

Mojito cheers!

Louisville, Kentucky
“Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

My family really enjoyed the views and native wildlife we got to see and experience while we were dining. We dined outside. our service was good. The food was hot and really good! thanks Hooters for a nice dinner while we were at Johns Pass.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lauri t
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and write us a review. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed everything including the environment.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Madeira Beach, Florida
“I THINK THERE ARE BIRDS MISSING FROM THE BEACH.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I used to be a BIG fan of Hooters wings but now they are so small I will not go back. Service was fine and the taste was okay, but the size was small, and size does matter. I have had boneless wings but these were more like "meatless" wings. I will still drink at the bar, the view of John's Pass is great, but I won't eat there.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lvmikesue
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you were unimpressed with the wing size. Please know that we take our reviews very seriously. We look forward to you visiting again and do hope you give our food another shot!

Take care.
Banff National Park, Canada
“We'll PASS!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Visiting John's Pass was great. Once we had shopped around we decided to go to Hooters for a bite to eat and a drink. The quality of the food was good but, the service was horrible. Not only was the service slow but, the waitress we had was very forgetful.
Our server failed to write down any of our orders as though she could manage to remember all four of them. Once our drinks arrived, we noticed she did not bring the right cocktails over. When our food arrived she had mixed up our orders and any modifications we had requested were not met. I think the managment of this establishment needs to train their servers better and maybe let them know that their cell phones are not as important as their customers.
I hope this helps this Hooters establishment to build better customer service skills.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and share your experience. We do appreciate the customer feedback and I'll be sure to pass along your review to management so we can prevent this in the future! I do hope you choose to give us another shot sometime.

Take care!
New Brunswick Canada
“food was served fast, prices were fair”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

first time to this location... was surprised that it appeared to be unorganized.. waitresses running around but no one to seat us.. so we took it upon ourselves to grab a table. Then when we were inside to purchase merchandise, again no one was there, we had to flag a waitress carrying a tray of food to ask someone to help us.. its not as if it was a busy day.. it poured rain all day...so I can't imagine how frustrating it would be as a customer to get fast service on a sunny hot day. food was good though, restaurant and washroom were clean, prices were average.

• Visited April 2013