“Worth the wait...”

Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Madeira Beach
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 18, 2012

After visiting St. Pete for many years, a friend told me about the Candy Kitchen. I can't believe I had never been there. This summer we made a point of finding it. Excellent ice cream, fudge and every kind of candy you can imagine. Luckily, we got there when it wasn't too busy. The line can get quite long and the parking lot is very tiny. The staff is very nice and really keep the line moving. I felt like I was part of history visiting there. Fun experience, glad we went, will definitely go back. Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This little shop on Gulf Boulevard is chocked full of candy, fudge and ice cream treats. There are types of candy here that I haven't seen since childhood. If you have a sweettooth, this is the place for you.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

we have been going to the candy kitchen for years and with all the walking my wife and i do on the beach i would probably lose 10# a week if not for the icecream

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Found out about this place after my friend brought me here. Small carry out place but there's tables outside to sit. Inside is thousands (seems like it at least) of candy, ice cream and all different treats. The ice cream is home made and excellent.Frozen bananas and fudge too. Each wall is filled with sugary treats and even a 25lb gummy bear! If your looking for a certain candy you can't fine anywhere else, chances are you'll find it here. Enjoy.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Fabulous ice cream and sweets - very popular. But not a restaurant! People come from far away to buy the sweets that they remember from childhood but in our case it was more about the ice cream.