“Ice cream!”

Meyers House of Sweets
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Madeira Beach
Description: Huge selection of Chocolates and fudge all made fresh in store daily. Homemade ice cream and milk shakes . Taffy and bulk candy.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Family-owned shop with really good hand-dipped cones and TONS of sweets for your perusal. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I worked in johns pass and have walked through many times and never thought to stop in this place. My step mom and I stopped in for a minute just to look. I ended getting a piece of chocolate covered bacon which was the best I've ever had, a chocolate covered twinkie AND a chocolate covered slim jim! It was awesome. I told the guy he was crazy and he said I had to try it. My step mom got ice cream which was good as well. This place is definitely worth stopping in! They have just about everything chocolate covered...

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

My family visited while shopping in a near by center and thought it was well worth it. The people working there was very helpful and accommodating to our two kids who changed their mind a lot. The ice cream and fudge was very tasty especially on a hot day at the beach. It was a nice place to visit and eat so we would definitely recommend!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

The ice cream were good. This was a nice shop with nice owners. I would visit again if I where in the area!

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

There are so many choices! Chocolates. Ice Cream, fudge and other assorted candies. We had ice cream and fudge. So good. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.