“The best Fudge EVER!!”

Meyers House of Sweets
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Madeira Beach
Description: Huge selection of Chocolates and fudge all made fresh in store daily. Homemade ice cream and milk shakes . Taffy and bulk candy.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were looking for a fudge shoppe to treat ourselvles...and we found the best!!They make their own, it is not made somewhere else and brought in. Fudge is Fresh, creamy and tasty! They also offer lots of other candies and sweets, but we were interested and got the fudge only! Worth the trip. We purchased several different flavors.....we didnt have any to bring home ;) but they do ship anywhere!!!

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Family members recommended this candy shop and I'm so glad we made the stop! The staff is very friendly, helpful and talented! The fudge is excellent and our 3 year old oogled at all the misc sweets. They also sell ice cream.

The disability lift is on the side of the building, if needed.

1  Thank Jennb8s
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Chocolate, salt water taffy, ice cream, old time candy and the fudge. Try walking thur there you will want something, they have the best. We take the fudge home and we get orders for the taffy and the chocolate never makes it to the condo. And our grandson loved the superman ice cream.

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I was on a mission for a gift when I walked in. The service was great. I ended up getting my gift and a bunch of goodies for myself, I was impressed with all the chocolates I got and the ice cream was delicious (chocolate fudge brownie). Will be back.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

They make their own, it is not made somewhere else and brought in. Fudge is Fresh, creamy and tasty! They also offer lots of other candies and sweets, but we were interested and got the fudge only! Worth the trip. They also sell ice cream.