“Yummy”

Meyers House of Sweets
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Madeira Beach
Description: Huge selection of Chocolates and fudge all made fresh in store daily. Homemade ice cream and milk shakes . Taffy and bulk candy.
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Just went here with my family. Everything was so delicious and fresh. The store was clean and smelled wonderful. The man who served us was very friendly. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stopped in a couple times while we were on vacation to get some fudge and other chocolate covered goodies. The help was really nice and patient when my kids were trying to decide what to get. The fudge was really good and I'm still craving the red velvet fudge!! YUMMM!!! They als have chocolate covered bacon which didn't sound too god to me but of course my husband had to try a piece. He said it was FANTASTIC!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

During my stay, I was in and out of this fudge shop a good half dozen times buying more fudge, more ice cream, or accompanying another family member into this little gem.
Each and every time, someone made sure I didn't wait a single second longer than I wished. Nice selection of ice creams and fudge. I sampled the Penuchi, which reminded me of Grandma's house. I have to say on the fudge itself, the flavors were more hit or miss, depending on what you ordered. Delicious vanilla! Delicious Maple Nut! Delicious sea salted caramel dark chocolate, though it fell apart when cutting it, because of layering. The dulce de leche needs some reworking for more oomph. This is supposed to be intensely flavored. Overall, keep up the good service!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

This ice cream and chocolate shop is located in John's Pass Village. It was very clean and well lit. We were there for the ice cream, but I would go back to check out the fudge and chocolate. I had banana and coconut ice cream. There were chunks of banana in it which was a nice surprise. Couldn't decide if I liked this ice cream better than the Candy Kitchen. They do have soft serve here which the kids liked. Although it was crowded, the servers were efficient. Not too friendly, but efficient.

1  Thank Ladybug116
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I frequent this candy store and always surprised to find something new...this time CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON! Delicious!!! Definitely have to keep up with all their new creations! Will be back soon!