“Cptn. Mark and Andy”

Gators Parasail
Ranked #1 of 26 Tours in Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing at Gators Parasail - Madeira Beach gives you a whole new view of the Tampa Bay Beaches from St Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach and beyond. The parasailing experience is safe and suitable for any age and an adventure you won't soon forget. Gators Parasail offers a Deluxe Parasailing Adventure that lets you all the way out and all the way up and includes a freefall that simulates parachuting. Stay dry the entire time or ask for an optional DIP and get wet from your toes to your nose! The Deluxe Parasailing adventure provides a wonderful panoramic view of our white sand beaches and sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Free parking available at our dock in Johns Pass Village for our customers.
Barrie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cptn. Mark and Andy”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My kids and my son's girlfriend went on a full boat load with these two guys. Everyone was nervous on the way out but when it came their turn no one was afraid to go. Andy and Mark were so calm (and funny) and explained the experience so well to everyone there was no panic at all!

The kids have been raving about their experience ever since!

And ladies.... They are also very easy on the eyes :)

Visited March 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We went today and the workers were so funny. I absolutely loved it! We will definitely come back! We felt so safe and it was just amazing. I can even describe. The sights were unbelievable. We are coming back soon!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank CaitlinShelton
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“THE BEST”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I am a full-time wheelchair user - wanted to have the parasail experience with my husband during our Florida adventure! We came to Gators - Andy and Mike were THE BEST! No issues - just fun and an experience never to be forgotten! AND, they were tons of fun! Thanks Andy and Mike for making the experience one of our best during our vacation - it's a beautiful site to see the water suspended from a chute, knowing you are literally "in good hands" from the boat below!

Bob & Donna Wallis
Lee's Summit (KC area), Missouri

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Donna W
Smithtown, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Wish we came here the first time!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We came to Gators parasail a few days ago and had SUCH a great time. A few months ago I went to Sky Pirates in the same general area and it was a nightmare. I did not feel safe or welcome. This experience was the EXACT OPPOSITE and I am so thankful for that, especially because parasailing costs a bit and it should be a fun and beautiful experience.

The man who did most of the talking showed us where all of their safety equipment was and thoroughly went over what to do in case of an emergency (something that didn't happen at the other place). He was funny and really likable. I think that is important because who wants to sit on boat for an hour with a rude or boring stranger? The gentleman who drove the boat was cool as well. My family, my boyfriend, and I were all incredibly pleased and could not have been happier.

Directions were very easy to follow, boat was awesome, and the view was FANTASTIC. Got a beautiful city view as well as a beautiful sun/water view while up in the air. I was so happy. It was both peaceful and stunning at the same time. We were told that we get a discount on jet-skiing due to our parasail ride, and we cannot wait to come back and do that!! Hopefully I can talk everyone into going parasailing again on the same day ;)

Really though...this was such a fantastic experience and I was SO RELIEVED that it was a million times better than the other place I went to. I hate to name drop, but I think it should be known that one company is far better than another so that you don't waste your money.

GATORS PARASAIL WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to the guys for making it a great experience.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank traveljunkie212
Mahone Bay
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“What a ride!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was great. First, on a slow (not too sunny, but calm) day, they (Captain Mark and asst.)agreed to take me up solo (a "private charter"!) and reminded that I could park at their lot at their wharf. Safety and procedure was really well explained, instructions clear and concise. Equipment all looks recent and very well maintained. The ride was fantastic, great views, good height and a smooth dip in the water! They used my camera to take a bunch of pics for posterity.The sun even came out. Went back later and rented one of their jetskis (similar experience with excellent equipment and instruction) with my wife, who couldn't be persuaded to parasail. I would choose Gators again over all of the others in the area,((my daughter had researched all of the operators in the area before SHE took her first ride and found they had best overall ratings in all categories) they take their stuff seriously and ensure that you get a good ride! Highly recommended!

Visited November 2013