“Awesome time!!”

Gators Parasail
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing at Gators Parasail - Madeira Beach gives you a whole new view of the Tampa Bay Beaches from St Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach and beyond. The parasailing experience is safe and suitable for any age and an adventure you won't soon forget. Gators Parasail offers a Deluxe Parasailing Adventure that lets you all the way out and all the way up and includes a freefall that simulates parachuting. Stay dry the entire time or ask for an optional DIP and get wet from your toes to your nose! The Deluxe Parasailing adventure provides a wonderful panoramic view of our white sand beaches and sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Free parking available at our dock in Johns Pass Village for our customers.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Went parasailing with Gators Parasail while on vacation in the area - this company is very professional, safety-oriented, and good at putting passengers at ease before heading up in the air for more fun). The boat ride is a good time, as is the actual parasailing - just like floating up into the air and floating back down- easy! Thank you for such a great experience!!!

2  Thank nkblr
in 108 reviews
"gators"
in 160 reviews

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I am afraid of heights and thought this would be a hang on for dear life experience because of wind. I was with 3 other girls and 2 of us had to be talked into it. I am so glad I went and I want to do it again. It is like you are floating. It is not windy at all. We seen a sea turtle. I am sooo glad I went and these guys are a lot of fun too. And also, if the water is warm enough you need to get "dipped". Can't wait to go back again!!

3  Thank PAtraveler467
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The girlfriend and I booked up parasailing with this company through the good reviews on here.
We had a brilliant time. Staff were helpful, fun and knew there game!!
Would defiantly come back again!
Can't remember the names but the short bold bloke who put all the harness's on was funny and the captain with tattoos was good fun too!

2  Thank Brett D
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I went parasailing with Gators Parasail while on vacation. They were professional, helpful and reassuring when I got a little nervous before going out. The experience was so worth it! Incredible feeling to be up in the air. Would definately use them again next time!

5  Thank Jackie373