“Breathtaking”

Gators Parasail
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing at Gators Parasail - Madeira Beach gives you a whole new view of the Tampa Bay Beaches from St Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach and beyond. The parasailing experience is safe and suitable for any age and an adventure you won't soon forget. Gators Parasail offers a Deluxe Parasailing Adventure that lets you all the way out and all the way up and includes a freefall that simulates parachuting. Stay dry the entire time or ask for an optional DIP and get wet from your toes to your nose! The Deluxe Parasailing adventure provides a wonderful panoramic view of our white sand beaches and sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Free parking available at our dock in Johns Pass Village for our customers.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My boys and I went for the first time and what an experience. Absolutely one of the best things to do. Staff was wonderful! We had a great time!!! Definitely will be a must do every year.

3 Thank Khickner

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

First time parasailing and it was a wonderful trip. The entire crew was personable, entertaining and experienced. Highly recommended.

1 Thank ccamerlin
Ottawa, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“It's easy - pick Gators!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife had done parasailing in the area 20 years ago so where planned this trip, she wanted to go again. We looked around at a few places and Gators seemed to be "the one". So we headed up there to see if we could get on a trip on the off chance. Luckily there was an open spot at 1pm which is before the daily thunderstorms roll in for the afternoon so we were all able to go. I went as an observer with my 2 year old so my wife and 10 year old could ride. They had a blast. The crew were first rate in making the experience fun and not stressful for my daughter.

Everything was A1...go Gators!

1 Thank guppy98
Treasure Island, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“7/17/13 AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went out today, it was amazing. Our family had 1 observer and 2 excited fliers, 2 reluctant fliers. Everyone had a blast. The reluctant were very happy once in the air. As the observer, I was content on the boat ;) Would love to do again, absolutely recommend.

1 Thank Marie B
Piqua, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a great experience parasailing with Gators!! It was my two children, ages 5 and 8, first time parasailing. Needless to say they were a little nervous about it. The crew made them feel secure and safe and they had fun. We bought the picture package and soooo glad we did!! They took amazing pictures!! Great experience for me, my husband, and the kids!

1 Thank Heather B