“Lots of fun!”

Gators Parasail
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing at Gators Parasail - Madeira Beach gives you a whole new view of the Tampa Bay Beaches from St Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach and beyond. The parasailing experience is safe and suitable for any age and an adventure you won't soon forget. Gators Parasail offers a Deluxe Parasailing Adventure that lets you all the way out and all the way up and includes a freefall that simulates parachuting. Stay dry the entire time or ask for an optional DIP and get wet from your toes to your nose! The Deluxe Parasailing adventure provides a wonderful panoramic view of our white sand beaches and sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Free parking available at our dock in Johns Pass Village for our customers.
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

This was a lot of fun. All 4 of us got to go together. It was me, my husband and our 3 yo and 6 yo. We got dunked as the kids requested. The boat operators were funny and friendly and great with the kids.

6 Thank Emily D

Veldhoven, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Tons of Fun”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Our whole family-including our young children-went sailing here. It was great. The staff is very safety conscience and personal. The ride was about 10 minutes long and included a dip in the Gulf! Would definitely go again.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank Alexandria L
Granger, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!! FUN! FUN! FUN!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We just got home from a week's stay in Indian Rocks Beach, FL. One of the highlights of our trip was our visit to Gotors Parasail. What a great bunch of guys! There were four of us "young" seniors. Our team took us up, let us do a short free fall then dipped us- all as we had wanted to do. It was sooo much fun. The crew did a great job. Every one from Gator Parasail were exceptionally helpful, friendly and very accomodating. I would have loved to have gone back and done it again several times, had time permitted. My favorite of all the parasail companies I've ever "flown" with!!!

Visited September 2012
4 Thank TACKY-TOURIST-GANG
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Parasail Experience Ever”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My family vacationed in Indian Shores from 8/18-8/25. We chose Gator parasail for all 9 of us to go parasailing and had a great time!! They let us go up in the groups that we wanted, dunked us in the water how we wanted and showed us a really great overall experience. When I told them that my 8 year old son has a medical device and that I was concerned about where the harness would land they couldn't have been better. They were careful and confident that they could show him a great time and work around this issue. They did and he had the time of his life!!!! Thanks Guys...we will be back!!!!

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Kathy G
Orlando
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best idea ever!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We chose this company based on trip advisor reviews. This was the highlight of our vacation. All 4 of us went at once. My son wanted to do this again!!! They were so professional and helpful. Can't wait to go back and do it again!

Visited August 2012