“Fun! For whole family.”

Gators Parasail
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing at Gators Parasail - Madeira Beach gives you a whole new view of the Tampa Bay Beaches from St Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach and beyond. The parasailing experience is safe and suitable for any age and an adventure you won't soon forget. Gators Parasail offers a Deluxe Parasailing Adventure that lets you all the way out and all the way up and includes a freefall that simulates parachuting. Stay dry the entire time or ask for an optional DIP and get wet from your toes to your nose! The Deluxe Parasailing adventure provides a wonderful panoramic view of our white sand beaches and sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Free parking available at our dock in Johns Pass Village for our customers.
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We booked the day ahead, made experience easy. John's Pass is a neat place to walk around, eat and shop on boardwalk. Gators was ready and well run. My husband and son (12) parasailed while me and my other son watched from the boat. I was able to video and take lots of photos. The boat crew will also take photos for you. The parasail went up so slow and gentle. They loved it. They said it was so quiet up high. Brian and Eric are great!

1  Thank Vicki b

Reviewed April 1, 2012

this was so amazing. The gulf of mexico is just beautiful.! I was really scared to go at first, but once you're up there it's so relaxing and soothing! It's a MUST when you come here! The workers are great! Their great at what they do, and you can tell they love what they do! :)

1  Thank Loriel J
GatorsMike, Owner at Gators Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Thanks for the review Loriel! Customers like you make our jobs fun.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

This is our 2nd time with Gators. The feeling of safety& peace is fantastic !! We will be bavk

1  Thank JanetBPhilN

It's always great to see repeat customers. Thank you and thanks for the excellent review!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This was a fabulous time! On the Monday of our week long March Break trip, we went parasailing with Gator's. Part of Johns Pass area in Maderia Beach FL. They were helpful and friendly and took a family group of ours (including my 70yo Mother) for a parasail. Each ride was paired and it was a blast being so high up. I was amazed at how peaceful the ride was and QUIET. So quiet when you get away from the noise of the boat engine. Everyone who went from 13yo to 70yo had a blast and a memorable time. Seeing small sharks near the surface of the water was a true bonus! My girlfriend and I would go back and can't recommend more highly. A blast!!

3  Thank TorontoLLB
GatorsMike, Owner at Gators Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2012

Thanks for the great review! "...13 year old to 70 year old..." really helps make the point that almost anybody can fly. Tell your mom that while we'd love to have her back every year that she needs to come back in 33 years when she is 103 to break the record of our oldest flyer ;). Look forward to seeing you and your girlfriend next time. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

My colleged-aged daughter and I parasailed for the first time. What fun! We were well-cared for by Gator's. Never felt unsafe. They will drop you down to get your feet wet if you want. I asked that they not do it since I was bringing my camera up with me and they abided. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank DeziMN

Hi DeziMN- Thanks for parasailing with us at Gators Parasail in Johns Pass on Madeira Beach and thanks for the Very Good review! We always strive to give our customers an Excellent Experience so we hopefully get an Excellent rating. Let us know what we can improve on so next time you'd give us an Excellent rating. We feel your input can help make us even better! Thanks again.