“Love it!”

Lisa's Cafe of Madeira
Ranked #13 of 79 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
“Love it!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed this cafe so much that we went multiple times during our stay. The staff was very friendly and the food was fantastic. We can't wait to go back there in October.

• Visited August 2013

Florida
“nothing is fresh here...”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I thought I come back to see if this place changed.. nope It did not... not even the lousy waiter. he was not well informed on what was on the menu.. I do not like to talk badly about many places but this place I will not try again. I think that ms. lisa re writes her own opinions and tells others about them... I feel that this place needs to modify their own place.. and that they need to show food that comes from Sysco and not from GSF Foods... which stinks... low grade food from GFS Gordon Food Services... charges chicken dinner 19.00 who is this woman kidding... birds cost 39 cent per pound I should have gotten the entire bird and then some... well... lisa you thought you had good customers they must be foreigners who do not know where to go since bubba gumps is just as bad.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Linda V
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fresh Food!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Cute place, great service and fresh food made to order!! Good selection of choices and great mimosas!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank fstone1234
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best. Food. Ever.”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I've been taking a week's vacation in Madeira Beach for about four years now, and my vacation would be incomplete if I did not get to Lisa's Cafe. Without exception, I have had some of the best meals of my life in this restaurant. Everything about Lisa's Cafe is, to my mind, perfect: the food, the service, the atmosphere. I always feel like I am a guest in Lisa's home, not a transaction in her business. One of my favorite memories: a few years back Lisa had catered a Beach Wedding and she had prepared a lasagna - an item that is not typically on the menu. The waiter, a pleasant young man, mentioned it as a special and I asked him more about it. He said, "Lisa doesn't make the lasagna too often, so when she does, I always eat it. It's very good." So, I ordered the lasagna, and it was indescribably delicious. To this day, I joke with friends and colleagues that I would marry Lisa just for that lasagna. Lisa is a warm, friendly, pleasant person and that is the vibe you get when eating there. Eat at Lisa's Cafe, you will leave there happy and well-fed. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank steve w
Orlando, Florida
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Hubby love the food! It was good. Lisa was very nice to us! The mac and crab was awesome! You need to try it! I would go when it is not so busy, because you get the best service!!!

Visited June 2014