“Good food but pricey.”

Lisa's Cafe of Madeira
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The clam chowder was too thin so don't order that. The entrees were great but expensive. I would rather go to the Middlegrounds Grill for the same money. The owner was very nice and personal.

1  Thank springbest

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Lisa's Cafe was as great as it was last year. All nine of our party absolutely loved what they had. We had a variety to include Grouper Oscar, stuffed shrimp, pasta, chicken Marsala and Grab Mac N Cheese. The service by Jason was as outstanding as our food. We will go back possibly before we go home Saturday.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast and glad we did!!!
Corn beef hash... Excellent
Sausage biscuits and gravy... Wow
And the banana foster.... Of the hook!!
We will be back!!!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The restaurant is small and cozy and very well appointed. The food was great my wife had the pecan salmon she said it was perfect moist and tasty I had the N.Y. strip prepared as asked for medium rare the Calamari app. was the prefect amount not to much not to little. Some say pricey I say you get what you pay for !! It rivals any five star restaurants I've been to. We will go back when we visit Madeira Beach again

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I ran across the street from the beach into Lisa's café, closest place for my daughter who was having a major tummy ache, and asked if we could use the bathroom. I was even willing to buy something, but the lady looked at my daughter up and down and said "no, her feet have sand on them and she will get the bathroom dirty". My daughter is 4 and was about to go number 2 any second and this lady literally looked us in the face and said "NO". I told her that I would carry her to the bathroom and buy something and she still said "No, you just cant because she will get everything dirty". What nerve, how do you turn down a child from using the restroom! Instead she suggested we walk down to the 7-11 gas station which was about a 5 minute walk with a child who has to desperately use the bathroom. The most rude person I have ever encountered.

3  Thank alexie f