“Really Good Food”

Lisa's Cafe of Madeira
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2013

You can tell Lisa cares about you! And her food shows it, and beckons your return time after time. Not the cheapest eats, but well worth it.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Only made it for Sunday breakfast this trip but it was packed. So glad Lisa is doing well as the food and service is always top notch. Breakfast is like no other breakfast restaurant and dinner is always a treat.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

What a cute breakfast place. It has indoor and outside dinning. We choose to sit outside the weather was gorgeous. $2.00 mimosas were awesome. The banana's foster french toast was incredible. My husband had the cornbeef hash with eggs and toast and he said that the cornbeef hash was the best he had ever eaten. Don't miss this little gem of a place.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This was our second trip to Madeira Beach and we looked forward to visiting Lisa again this year. She was right inside the door when we arrived and a big welcome to the four of us. The waiter was on top of things and they had three apps on special for their three year anniversary. The meatball, calamari, and lobster Mac were all really good.

For our main entrees, my wife ordered the espresso filet and when she shared a bite with me all I could say was "wow". The flavor was outstanding. While my grouper Oscar was outstanding the filets favor made me wish I had ordered the beef. My son ordered the shrimp Oscar which was also very good. The only dish that was what I will say only good was the chicken piccata, which as stated was good, but the other entrees were much better. We finished the meal with two desserts, coconut cream pie, very good and peanut butter pie which was fair. The pie just didn't have enough favor, that is peanut butter.

All said we still really like this restaurant and will visit again on our next trip to Madeira Beach.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Went to Lisa's for dinner. Stuffed mushrooms really, really good. Crab mac and cheese good. My entree of crab cakes and garlic potatoes was delicious. Husband said his filet mignon was the best he'd ever eaten. All of the food was truly good. The price was a little on the high side though.