“Really good breakfast”

Lisa's Cafe of Madeira
Ranked #12 of 79 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Wi
“Really good breakfast”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I saw reviews on Lisa’s so we decided to take a peek. We were greeted by Lisa herself and seated outside, our preference. We were provided the specials of the day, and were warmly welcomed. We are fans of eggs benedict, so we did order two. Spouse also ordered a side of the corned beef hash which was so different from the canned version I used. It was tasty, though I thought it could have had more potato, and spouse thought the portion was small. I was okay with that. Eggs benedict, we thought was super decent. The eggs were poached to perfection, melted in your mouth! I would go back just for those eggs. Usually when we order eggs benedict we get a knife so you can cut, but he dish was so easy to cut, the sauce was perfect and the eggs, I tell you are the best. I do prefer a little more meat (though lean as Canadian bacon can be), though it was okay. Potatoes were okay. If you like that sort of thing. I prefer the potatoes with a sliced or shredded fashion, though the onions and peppers we good. Juice was fresh and waiter and service was excellent. A must do on this beach.

Thank you Lisa and Chef Dave.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First timers visiting Madeira Beach”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Wow, is all I can say really. My husband and I just returned to Ontario after a week long stay at Madeira Beach. We rented a condo just across from Lisa's Cafe. The day we arrived, we went for lunch (due to proximity only). Fantastic - Grouper sandwich and Crab Cake sandwich (and cold draft!). After a day of wandering John's Pass, we ended up going for dinner - both of us had pasta dishes - outstanding! Toward the end of the week, we went for Breakfast - delicious omelettes, and then on our final night for dinner - Filet Mignon and a Seafood Platter - AMAZING. Lisa (the owner) was there at all occasions, hitting every guest table to ensure satisfaction. Her son, one of the waiters, was incredibly hospitable. When we return next year, we will definitely be going back. This place IS a gem, as someone else said. We ate outside for every meal. LOVED IT!

1 Thank Deyski
Seminole, Florida
“A gem on Gulf Blvd. No Pub Food here.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Amid the numerous beach bars that serve usually fried "pub food", Lisa's stands out. Friendly service, a varied menu and well prepared fresh ingredients make Lisa's a standout. No liquor license, but beer and wine available. Locals like this restaurant. Worth the trip and stop near John's Pass.

Outdoor seating a little too close to Gulf Blvd for my taste - but available for those wishing to sit outside. Freshly made hamburgers and Sangria are great.

Ottawa,Ontario
“Still good but pricier now”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Always visit Lisa's during our stay in Madeira Beach area. This year(April 2013) we found that at least for breakfast Lisa is pricing her self a bit higher than other locations ,e.g.,tea or coffee at $2.80/cup is a bit much.
Lunch prices are more reasonable and competitive.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Courtenay17
“Another excellent experience”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Started coming here when they first opened. We are from Buffalo .NY and Lisa (the owner) makes us feel at home. She's always there with watchful eye. Food great. Service great and the prices are so competitive and reasonable. We are making this one of our annual stops. You will enjoy it. Gene C- Buffalo, NY