“superb food”

Lisa's Cafe of Madeira
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We last visited two years ago when we were in Florida. Amazingly Lisa remembered us!! The food and service did not disappoint us. What did disappoint is that we were only able to visit once this time. Hope to be with you again some time Lisa, in the meantime we envy those of you who are able to eat here on a regular basis.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Went to Lisa's cafe on a whim the first night, food was outstanding, service was attentive. Went back intentionally tonight and had a repeat performance! Food was fresh and delicious and Lisa makes you feel very welcomed! Would definitely recommend Lisa's cafe!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went here for breakfast. Sorry no waffles. Had to choose something else. So I had the eggs, bacon, home fries and toast. How can anyone mess up an order like this? The toast was dripping in butter, the eggs were swimming in grease, 1/3 of a cup of potatoes but the bacon was good.The quality and quantity of what I received did disappoint. Coffee was excellent but not worth the cost of the sub par food to go with it. Just seems to me when I pay almost $9 for breakfast I should feel full and should have enjoyed the meal when I am finished. I may be too food oriented and expect too much from restaurants but as far as I am concerned, Lisa's Cafe is only average.

1  Thank fatherpo
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We came to Lisa's Cafe twice, once we had pulled pork sandwich which was amazing and we had breakfast there too which is also delicious. The service was quite slow, we did have to wait a while but I believe they so make their food fresh so I don't mind, also we were in no rush. Lisa herself was very accommodating, she alsocame and spoke to us a few times which was lovely, you can tell she's passionate about her cafe. Definately come if you get a chance.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast twice and quality and quantity did not disappoint . Owner Lisa Ammons (?) comes around to greet and this Joisey gurl is knowledgeable and gregarious. She claims her cafe is the best this side of Tampa and I cannot disagree. Nice dinner menu also but did not have time to check it out. Closed Tursday.