“What a fun day!!!!”
Review of Dolphin Quest

Dolphin Quest
Ranked #5 of 28 Tours in Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: See the dolphins play in their own backyard!1 1/2 hour narrated sightseeing tour!New Boat, U.S. Coast Guard licensed captains!Cushioned bench seating, clean bathroom!
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I've been on a few cruises, but this was the best.
Fun crew, well kept pontoon!
We were lucky enough to find dolphins in the first 30 mins and followed them for an hour.
Beautiful way to spend your Sunday afternoon!
We will be back!

1  Thank Beatrix H

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We seen about 10 dolphins on our cruise...it was an hour and a half ride and was totally worth the money...it's very affordable and family friendly. The staff was friendly and told you a lot of information about florida and the homes while you were out on the water!

1  Thank Passagrille2012
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went on the 90 minute cruise with my family whilst on holiday in Sand Key, Clearwater. The harbour was very easy to find and has great atmosphere with many places to eat overlooking the water. We were all very impressed with the knowledge shown by the crew and the respect they had for the wildlife. We saw dolphins but did not feel in anyway that the boat was intrusive towards them which was suggested on other tours. When dolphins were in the area the engines were cut and we did not in any way 'chase' them. I would definitely recommend this company if you want to see dolphins but are concerned about any negative impact towards them in the wild.

1  Thank Kathryn R
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I live in Pinellas County however this is the first time I have been on the Dolphin Quest cruise out of John's Pass. We have two friends visiting from Virginia and they expressed a desire to go on the cruise so I decided to go with them. I have been boating in these waters for years, however I learned things about the county that I never knew. First and foremost, we spotted a pod of dolphins as soon as we left the dock. The captain followed them out into the Gulf of Mexico so that everyone got a look at them. We then returned to the inland waters and saw more dolphins. Our friends were delighted by the cruise and I had a wonderful time as well. This cruise lasts 1 1/2 hours and it is a bargain. Do yourself a favor and try it out, you will love it. It is good for all ages.

1  Thank BBLEAB
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was a great experience. My wife and I took my mother-in-law and really enjoyed the 90 minute tour. The captain and his assistant Jessica did a great job. We saw a lot of dolphins and received a great tour of John's Bay. This is a perfect activity for everyone including those who have difficulty with mobility.