“definitely addicting”

Addicted to the Bean
Good for: Families with children
Description: Addicted to the Bean has new owners! It was established in 2007 and continues to be a family-owned business. Come see the changes made in 2016! We have added seating, more food selections, and merchandise. Enjoy a cup of coffee or a cold drink with a delicious pastry or sandwich. Relax on the shaded porch or inside where you can cool off on hot days. Free wifi is available for your convenience.
Treasure Island, Florida
“definitely addicting”
Reviewed November 20, 2009

i am a tea person and I was very stoked over my tea with vanilla. It rocked! my hubby who loves coffe is definitely addicted. The owners were there when we went and they are just truly wonderful people. Will definitely go back again!

1 Thank islandsnoqueen

Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the best destination in John's Pass Village!”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

The best brew around with fresh wonderful treats to go with it. Smoothies and juices too.
Great atmosphere with free WiFi and friendly service. Relax outside in the shade and watch the world go by as you catch up on email or just people-watch.

1 Thank mcl1951
North Carolina
“Addicted To The Bean, John's Pass Village - Madeira Beach, FL”
Reviewed June 15, 2009

I found this coffee house last year when I visited Madeira Beach. It's in John's Pass Village in the same building as the parking garage on the first level. They have the best coffee that I've found on the beach...not to mention lattes, frappes, smoothies, wi-fi and friendly service!!! I have to admit I am addicted and I make this my first stop of the day to get my fix and check my emails. Love this place!!!

2 Thank SunChaser52