“Great Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Angry Pepper

Angry Pepper
Ranked #29 of 79 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The idea at Angry Pepper is takin' some of the best American cuisine blended with Southern style flare and BBQ smoked with real hardwoods in our private smokehouse and adding a beautiful sunset as a backdrop. Throw in a full liquor bar and a huge selection of Craft and local beers...what more do ya' want? You can get to The Angry Pepper by LAND or SEA. Just pull up the Pontoon boat and get yer self some of the best food around. Ya just know good stuff is gonna happen when ya combine craft beers and delicious Southern fare!
Lovely KY
“Great Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went to the Angry Pepper after my husband and son went on a deep sea fishing trip! They fixed the fish for us that they caught that day! The food was great! I had the fried green tomatoes they were EXCELLENT! The fish was also EXCELLENT! We will go back when we visit the area again!!

• Visited July 2013

Burlington, North Carolina
“Small restaurant but Excellent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

This place started off with small with sandwiches and drinks. Now the menu is varied with unique choices like "Redneck BLT" with fried green tomatoes. The atmosphere is electric! The owner is usally there making sure every customer is happy. Located just across the Tom Stuart Causeway near McDonald's this place is perfect for beach visitors and locals in Seminole.

• Visited May 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“When 4 stars equal 5 you've had lots of beers to choose from..,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I've been to the Pepper dozens of times. I am very happy that the kitchen remodel is done as it seemed to effect the quality if the food.

About the food, I love the fried green tomatoes, crinkle cut fries, beans, brisket, brisket tacos, pulled pork, and even the fried hot dog!

About the beer, I love the great selection of traditional and craft beers.

About the place, love sitting outside under the sparkle of water filled baggies, a roll of paper towels at my disposal to mop up the BBQ sauce.

• Visited May 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Fun place, nice crowd, okay food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stopped by the Angry Pepper a few times during my last visit to the area. There's a wide variety of beer, and it's reasonably priced. The food is okay, but not great. The big selling point for me is that they have the NTN network. I was able to hang out for hours and play while sipping my beer and noshing on appetizers. It was a comfortable place to hang out, and I'll return only because of the bar scene, not the food.

• Visited December 2012
Madeira Beach, Florida
“ANGRY AT THE PEPPER!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have lived in this area for over two years and have gone to the Angry Pepper because it was in walking distance. The food was always just okay. Ribs great one time dry the next, but since they moved to the new kitchen they have no quality control. I was there about a month ago and had to send a sandwich back twice. The third time it came out it was good. Cold bun cold meat. Then hot meat same bun out of the bag.
My son is visiting and we went to the Pepper. He had a hamburger which was okay. Cold out of the bag bun, again. I ordered the Pulled Pork sliders. Cold buns and barely warm Pork. I called the Bartender over and gave her some of the meat in a napkin to feel. She said it seemed okay to her and maybe the cole slaw made it cold. They put on a teaspoon of cole slaw. She did not attempt to make it right so I told her to take it off the check. I am now done with the Angry Pepper.

• Visited April 2013