“Amish Bakery”

Dining options: Takeout
Oxford, Alabama
“Amish Bakery”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Another place I love! Their bakery is wonderful and of course so is the ice cream. You won't regret a snack and taking something home too.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank lrtjs5

“The owner is wonderful and ice cream is FANTASTIC!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Hand made ice cream after a walk on the beach!! The ice cream is very creamy. And they have other food to buy also!

2 Thank Angel B
Toronto, Canada
“Sooo creamy... sooo delicious!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I've been coming to Madeira Beach for over 20 years and I finally stopped in today after passing by it for so many years on the way to and from our condo. OMG!! I tried the Kahlua Krunch which was soooo incredibly creamy and absolutely delish! Rum raisin, chocolate and banana were other flavors purchased by the family and we were all very happy eating our ice cream! I will definitely be back and won't ever make the mistake of passing by without stopping in!!! YUM!!!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank travellingthrutime2
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Our go-to place for excellent ice cream.”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stumbled across this place one night after being unable to get in the parking lot at Candy Kitchen on Gulf Blvd. The ice cream here is seriously good. The store owner is so friendly and he remembers us every time we come in - or at least he makes us feel like he does! We bring all our northern visitors here, sometimes multiple times, while they're down for vacation. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon, and the banana is a close second. We also love all the different jams, jellies, spreads... everything we've brought home to try has been fantastic. You need not look any further for excellent ice cream at the beaches - this is the place - just be sure to bring cash (and your sweet tooth!)

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank EdensMom3
“Rude!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Walked in with my three children on a visit while staying at the beach. The man was so rude to my daughter because she was holding the door for me holding the baby abd her brother who were a few feet behind her. I tried to talk to him about his tone of voice. He commenced to lie about how he spoke to my daughter. So we left before even trying the ice cream. He made a snide comment on our way out the door. Can't believe this place stays in business with such rude people. How can treat a woman and her three children so callously when you are a customer driven business?

2 Thank Gatorgal96