“Our go-to place for excellent ice cream.”

Amish Creamery Company
Ranked #4 of 13 Dessert in Madeira Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stumbled across this place one night after being unable to get in the parking lot at Candy Kitchen on Gulf Blvd. The ice cream here is seriously good. The store owner is so friendly and he remembers us every time we come in - or at least he makes us feel like he does! We bring all our northern visitors here, sometimes multiple times, while they're down for vacation. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon, and the banana is a close second. We also love all the different jams, jellies, spreads... everything we've brought home to try has been fantastic. You need not look any further for excellent ice cream at the beaches - this is the place - just be sure to bring cash (and your sweet tooth!)

1  Thank EdensMom3
There are newer reviews for Amish Creamery Company

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Walked in with my three children on a visit while staying at the beach. The man was so rude to my daughter because she was holding the door for me holding the baby abd her brother who were a few feet behind her. I tried to talk to him about his tone of voice. He commenced to lie about how he spoke to my daughter. So we left before even trying the ice cream. He made a snide comment on our way out the door. Can't believe this place stays in business with such rude people. How can treat a woman and her three children so callously when you are a customer driven business?

2  Thank Gatorgal96
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Great ice cream at great value. Praline ice cream was wonderful.

1  Thank unclemarco
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I'm always suspicious of "homemade" ice cream places--you know they've emptied out the Blue Bunny into their own containers. No worries here--this is really good ice cream. I am a self-avowed connoisseur of chocolate-peanut butter ice cream and this one receives top marks. One of the group tested the Trashcan flavor and is now a devotee. The other is a plain vanilla kind of guy, but I tasted it--this was a primo vanilla. The gentleman who runs/owns the shop is indeed a gentleman and was very helpful in referring us to places in the area. Good stuff.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

All flavors are very good. Very nice gentlemen there and he is very attentive. Very great place to get an ice cream with your friends kids or family.

1  Thank mrskerns