“Hubbard's Marina has great fishing trips.”
Review of Hubbard's Marina

Hubbard's Marina
Ranked #4 of 28 Tours in Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Deep sea fishing, party boats, private charter fishing, pleasure cruises, dolphin watching nature cruise and eco tour, sunset cruise with FREE beer and wine, Island ferry boat rides with snorkeling excursion, shelling, beach rentals, cabanas, umbrellas, kayak, paddleboard, segways, beach cruiser bike rentals and much, much more! Hubbard's Marina is the longest running ORIGINAL offshore fishing and dolphin watching company in the entire state of Florida! We started back in 1928 and after over 85 years, were still family owned and operated! "If you're too busy to go fishing, You're just too busy!"
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great service, fishing spots and always a fun time. I have been on the boat many times and everyone always catches something. Captain Garett, Dusty and Smokey are an amazing crew and are very attentive. I would definately recommend hubbards half and full day trips and I plan to go again soon.

1  Thank courtneyk27

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was my first time deep sea fishing and I didn't know what to expect. Captain Frank, Smokey, and Dusty were awesome! My friend and I had a blast. We caught more fish today than I've caught in my life combined ;) I highly recommend this fishing charter to anyone that passes through the area =)

2  Thank Crowxoxo
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hubbard's Marina is located within John's Pass, a lovely, if touristy, village with lots of shops, eateries and things to do. I went on the Dolphin Watch tour. It's a 90 minute trip through the intercoastal waterway. We saw lots of dolphins as well as bird sanctuaries and lovely homes. Our captain was very knowledgeable about the dolphins as well as the birds and the homes. A lady took our pictures before we took off and you can buy them for $5 when you return. On the boat they sell soda and snacks.
This was an enjoyable trip and I would recommend it for families. The good thing about being in the intercoastal waterway is that the water is very calm so there's no chance of seasickness.

1  Thank AlisonCorona_NY
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I book the ten hour fishing trip the staff was helpful from the start we left the dock on time I bought the meal ticket the food was great I can't remember her name but she did a great job. First mate Jeff informed us well about boat safety and what to expect once we started fishing.he did a great job keeping us all fishing from getting the fish on the stringer to tending to broken line he hustled for ten strait hours taken care of everyone's need great guy and worker give this guy a raise. The captain did a great job of putting us right on the fish I didn't want to stop fishing to eat lunch at one point as soon as I dropped my line a snapper nailed it I'm no fisher man and I had the time of my life. I had the friendly fisherman cook up some grouper that I caught you had to buy two sides for 7.95 but it was well worth it for a grouper dinner best fish I ever had. I brought the rest home going to share with the rest of the family. This will be a must do next time I'am there Lenny from Cincinnati Ohio thank for giving me a great memory Hubbards Marina

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Came to Hubbard's Marina on vacation from new jersey, and had the best time ever! Caught so much fish and everyone was so helpful and fun to be around. Caught a whole stringer of grey snapper and even some grouper. After all the tips and tricks the deckhands helped me with, I felt like I was ready to take on the 39 hour trip! Also, all the trips seemed to be well priced and not too pricey like some other places along John's Pass that we also checked out...

Don't listen to some of these negative reviews and check it out for yourself!

1  Thank E_meth422